MANUFACTURER: SUNDOWN VITAMINS.
INDICATIONS: Vitamins to go dietary supplement Individual daily packets for men
It is an easy way to stay on top of your healthy nutrition plan. Convenient packets include a special combination of nutrients men need to support good health. Each packet includes important nutrients to support: a healthy reproductive system, a healthy heart, immune system function, muscle health, antioxidant power, and proper metabolism.Vitamins to Go for men is specially formulated for men to support:
- Reproductive Health.
- Immune system health.
- Healthy heart and circulation.
- Muscle and Bone health.
- Energy metabolism.
- Prostate Health.
Sundown Vitamins to Go for Men makes it easy to stay healthy. No need to guess the right dosage and no need to buy and store several different bottles. You have most of your nutrient needs in one convenient packet.
It is perfect for anyone on the go. It is great for the daily morning rush, travelers, handy for office, school or sports. Just take along the number of packets you will need and putthem in your pocket or briefcase. It is a special combination of nutrients men need to support good health.INDIVIDUAL DAILY PACKETS:
- Sundowns Vitamin E 400 IU (1 Softgel):Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to support a healthy heart It helps fightcell-damaging free radicals in the body and works with Vitamin C and BetaCarotene to provide antioxidant support. Vitamin E helps maintain a healthy circulatory system and is an essential nutrient important for health.
- Sundowns Zinc (1 Tablet): Essential for cell division, repair and growth, Zinc also works with the immune system and supports healthy reproductive function.
- Sundowns B-Maxi Complex (1 Tablet): The B Complex vitamins are essential in maintaining healthy nerves, skin and muscles. They are required for the proper metabolism of carbohydrates,fats and proteins.
- Sundowns C-500% DV All Inclusive Complex (1 Tablet):Vitamin C is essential for the growth and maintenance of tissues and organs. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant to help support healthy cells and body systems. Vitamin C is vital to the production of collagen and provides the support necessary for proper cardiovascular function.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Croscarmellose, Cellulose Coating, Calcium Silicate, Corn Oil, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Yellow Beeswax, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide Color, Soy Lecithin, PEG, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake.
For adults, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal. Many minerals can affect the absorption of particular medications. Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers and follow their advice.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid this product if you have a history of kidney stones, smoke or consume alcohol daily or have a history of asbestos exposure.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult doctor before use if you have, or have had, kidney disease, gout, a blood or bleeding disorder, a folic acid, iron, vitamin b-12 or k deficiency, anemia, bleeding ulcers, stroke or family history of stroke or seizure.
- If you plan to have or have had recent surgery or if you are taking any medications or remedies, such as chemotherapy, sulfa drugs, blood thinners or daily aspirin.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as fever, anorexia, gastrointestinal discomfort, headache, acne, skin irritation or discoloration, rash, flushing, swelling, numbness or tingling, fatigue, blood in urine or increased urination.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children..
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
- Tamper resistant: do not use if outer wrap is torn or missing.