Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
- UPC: 035046000806
- Winter care
Windmill Ferrous sulfate 325 mg dietary supplement tablets - 100 ea
(Generic: Feosol) Recommended for iron deficiency when the need for iron supplementation has been determined by a health professional.
You Save: $2.33 (35.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Windmill Ferrous sulfate 325 mg dietary supplement tablets
- No color added.
- Enteric coated, gentler on your stomach.
- Dietary supplement.
- Elemental iron 65 mg USP tablets.
- Iron supplement therapy.
- This product provides the body with ferrous sulfate.
- Recommended for iron deficiency when the need for iron supplementation has been determined by a health professional.
- No sugar, yeast, wheat, milk, soy, cholesterol, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Per 1 Tablet: Iron (From 325 mg Ferrous Fumarate) 65 mg, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dextrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Film Coat (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Phthalate, Triacetin)
Take one tablet daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- An anemic condition should be treated under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Since oral iron products interfere with absorption of oral tetracycline antibiotics, these products should not be taken within 2 hours of each other.
- Iron-containing medications may occasionally cause bowel effects such as constipation or diarrhea.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb