MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Ferrous Sulfate elixir iron supplements by Rugby Laboratories
For the treatment of iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia. May Prevent and treat iron-deficiency anemia due to dietary iron deficiency or other causes. Stimulates bone-marrow production of hemoglobin, the red-blood-cell pigment that carries oxygen to body cells.
- Controls alcoholism.
- Helps alleviate menstrual discomfort.
- Stimulates immunity.
- Boosts physical performance.
- Prevents learning disorders in children.
Per Teaspoonful (5 mL): Total Carbohydrate 2 g (Sugars 2 g); Iron (From Ferrous Sulfate 220 mg) 44 mg; Sodium 1 mg; Sucrose; Corn Syrup; Alcohol 5% (Ethyl Alcohol); Citric Acid; Sodium Saccharin; Sodium Benzoate; FD&C Yellow #6; Artificial Cherry Flavor
- Adults: 1 teaspoonful daily, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor. Mix with water; other beverages may inhibit iron absorption.
- Do not take if you:
- Are allergic to any iron supplement.
- Have acute hepatitis.
- Have hemosiderosis or hemochromatosis (conditions involving excess iron in body).
- Have hemolytic anemia.
- Have had repeated blood transfusions.
- Consult your doctor if you have:
- Plans to become pregnant while taking medication.
- Had stomach surgery.
- Had peptic-ulcer disease, enteritis, colitis.
- Had pancreatitis or hepatitis.
- Kidney disease.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Intestinal disease.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb