Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Prenatal Vitamins >
Stuart Prenatal multivitamin and multimineral tablets for a healthy baby - 100 ea
Specially designed to supply important nutrients to meet the needs of a womans body before, during and after pregnancy.
You Save: $6.46 (15.4%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: XANDOYENE PHARMACAL INCINDICATIONS:
Stuart Prenatal Tablets For A Healthy Baby -
INGREDIENTS: Calcium Carbonate , Ascorbic Acid , Ferrous Fumarate , Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose , Gelatin , Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Zinc Oxide , Acacia , Niacinamide , Croscarmellose Sodium , Titanium Dioxide , Dicalcium Phosphate , Corn Starch , Magnesium Stearate , Sucrose , Polyethylene Glycol , Pyridoxine HCI , Beta Carotene , Thiamin Mononitrate , Riboflavin , Silicon Dioxide , Folic Acid , Ascorbyl Palmitate , Red Iron Oxide , Sodium Ascorbate , Dl-Alpha Tocopherol , Polysorbate 80 , Sorbic Acid , Mixed Glycerides , Sodium Benzoate , Carnauba Wax , Cholecalciferol , Cyanocobalamin , BHT , Sodium Aluminum Silicate. DIRECTIONS: Suggested Use: One tablet daily with food or as directed by your physician. For use prior to conception, during pregnancy and during the postnatal period for both the lactating and non-lactating mother. WARNINGS: cAccidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product our of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Tamper Evident Feature - Do not use this product if foil safety seal labeled Sealed For Your Protection, is missing or broken.
- Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement USP.
- Use before, during and after pregnancy.
- Choosing a prenatal vitamin can be a very important step toward having a healthy baby.
- Even before you know you are pregnant, your baby can benefit from essential nutrients provides by the right vitamin supplement.
- Stuart Prenatal has been trusted by moms for generations of healthy babies:
- It's specially designed to supply important nutrients to meet the needs of a woman's body - before, during and after pregnancy.
- It's made with the same high quality ingredients as our prescription vitamins.
- It meets USP - United States Pharmacopoeia - standards for dissolution, quality and potency.
- A child-resistant safety cap is provided as a safeguard against accidental ingestion by children.
- Stuart Prenatal is formulated per official USP standards to meet dissolution, purity and potency requirements.
- USP - USP Method 2.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb