MANUFACTURER: LOGAN PHARMACEUTICALS.
INDICATIONS:Maginex 615 mg advanced magnesium supplement tablets, sugar free
Features and Benefits:
- Highly tolerable form of magnesium that is readily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Provides magnesium efficiently with very few side effects (such as diarrhea and nausea).
- Can be taken as a tablet or powder mixed with liquids.
- An enteric coated tablets.
- Contains 61mg of elemental magnesium (from 615mg of magnesium-L-aspartate hydrochloride).
- 100 tablets/box.
Magnesium: 122mg of Magnesium (from 1230mg magnesium-L-aspartate HCL);% Daily Value: 30%
Potato starch, enteric coating, talc, colloidal dioxide, magnesium stearate, dimethicone, triethyl citrate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets of MaginexT by mouth, up to three times daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if tamper evident foil is broken or missing.
- Patients with kidney disease or renal dysfunction should not take magnesium without the supervision of a physician.
- As with all products, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before use.
- Excessive use of magnesium may cause loose stools or diarrhea.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: