MANUFACTURER: PURDUE FREDERICK CO .
Slow - Mag Magnesium Chloride With Calcium Tablets
Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Acetate Phthalate, Pregelatinized Starch, Povidone, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Blue 2 Lake.
Slow-Mag dietary supplement, take 2 tablets daily or as directed by your physician.Store between 20 to 25 degrees C - 68 to 77 degrees F;
excursions permitted between 15 to 30 degrees C - 59 to 86 degrees F. Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Slow-Mag Tabets Dietary Supplement.
- Each Slow-Mag Tablet Contains 64mg of Elemental Magnesium.
- Slow-Mag is the Magnesium Supplement That Provides:
- Magnesium Chloride for increased absorption versus magnesium oxide.
- Enteric coating to help prevent stomach upset. 212mg of Calcium per serving.
- Magnesium may help to maintain the function of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Magnesium is necessary for normal protein synthesis, carbohydrate metabolism, and proper muscle function.
- Magnesium is necessary for the role it plays in helping the body utilize calcium and potassium properly.
- Proper Magnesium levels help maintain normal heart rhythms.
- Common Food Sources of Magnesium:
- Nuts, seeds, fish, beans, green leafy vegetables, whole grain cereals, orange juice and chocolate.
- An estimated 72% of Americans report an inadequate daily dietary intake of Magnesium, according to the Gallup study.
- Two 64mg tablets contain 32% of the recommended daily allowance for Magnesium.
- Slow-Mag product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Important: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb