MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Citracal calcium citrate maximum caplet dose with vitamin D
Citracal contains no wheat, barley, yeast or rye, and is dairy and gluten free. Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium helps teen and young adult women, who are at risk for osteoporosis later in life, maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis. While Caucasian and Asian women are at the highest risk or middle-aged women, those with a family history of the disease, and older men and women are also at risk for developing osteoporosis. WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed package for your protection. Do not use if inner seal is broken.
- Itracal is made with calcium citrate.
- Highly soluble and has unsurpassed absorption.
- Citracal can be taken anytime, with or without food.
- Reduce risk of osteoporosis.
- Helps build strong bones.
- High absorption.
- No gas.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb