Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Blood Glucose Testing Monitors >
FreeStyle lite blood glucose monitoring system - 1 ea
Eliminates virtually all the pain of testing and thereby helps to encourage good diabetes control.
You Save: $3.40 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: THERASENSE. INDICATIONS: The small, discreet FreeStyle Lite system enables you to manage your diabetes simply by offering key features such as no coding, the world's smallest blood sample size, a backlight and a test strip port light.
Also, the FreeStyle Lite meter uses only FreeStyle Lite test strips. Recently cleared by the FDA, the FreeStyle Lite blood glucose monitoring system will be available this summer at stores across the United States.
Virtually painless testing with the FreeStyle meter. Studies have shown that frequent testing and tighter control of blood glucose levels can dramatically reduce the effects of diabetes. But pain is a major barrier to testing for people with diabetes. FreeStyle eliminates virtually all the pain of testing and thereby helps to encourage good diabetes control.
The FreeStyle Blood Glucose Monitoring System features:
- The world's smallest blood sample size.
- A key contributor to virtually painless testing is sample size.
- This chart shows you the range of blood samples used in blood glucose testing.
- FreeStyle requires just 3/10th microliter about the size of a pinhead - only a fraction of the sample size needed by most other meters.
- An aspect of virtually painless testing is the ability of FreeStyle meters to utilize samples from multiple test sites - not just very sensitive fingertips but also less painful sites like forearms, upper arms, thighs and calves.
- Unlike many other blood glucose monitoring systems, the accuracy of the FreeStyle System is unaffected by hematocrit level, oxygen levels, uric acid, aspirin or acetaminophen in therapeutic doses.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb