Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
Preferred Plus Iron 325 mg tablets with Ferrous Sulphate - 100 ea
(Generic: Feosol) Provides iron in a very efficient form in which Iron has a central role in transporting oxygen in the body.
You Save: $1.81 (45.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Preferred Plus Iron 325 mg tablets with Ferrous Sulphate
- To provide iron.
- No artificial flavor or preservatives.
- Provides iron in a very efficient form.
- Iron has a central role in transporting oxygen in the body.
- Assured Release.
Ferrous Sulfate Cellulose Gel, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Titanium Dioxide Artificial Color, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80.
Take one tablet daily with a meal or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Iron supplements are not recommended for adults over the age of 50 since iron needs decrease with age.
- Certain medications interact with iron.
- Consult with your health care professional.
- For your protection, do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb