Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin B >
Methylcobalamin vitamin B-12 sublingual 1 mg tablets, cherry flavor, 60 ea
It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
You Save: $3.57 (37.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Methylcobalamin vitamin B-12 sublingual 1 mg tablets, cherry flavor
- Methylcobalamin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication.
- It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebral spinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system.
- It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
Mannitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, and magnesium stearate.
Take 1 to 3 tablets per day. Place tablet under the tongue, and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.