Methylcobalamin vitamin B-12 1mg sublingual tablets, cherry flavor
- Methylcobalmin, an active coenzyme form of vitamin B-12, is essential for cell growth and replication.
- It is more concentrated than other forms of B-12 in the cerebrospinal fluid where it can be used by the central nervous system.
- It donates methyl groups to the myelin sheath that insulates certain nerve fibers.
- It may also play a role in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle, as well as normal nerve function.
Mannitol, sorbitol, natural cherry flavor, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested use : 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily. Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering its position to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb