Magnesium malate yielding 833 mg and malic acid 1250 mg tablets
- Source naturals magnesium malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid.
- Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production.
- Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism.
- Preliminary studies suggest that magnesium malate supports the bodys own detoxification of aluminum in the brain.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Stearic Acid, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Modified Cellulose Gum, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb