Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
Fergon high potency iron supplement easy to swallow tablets with ferrous gluconate - 100 ea
Dietary Supplement, Easy to swallow tablets.
You Save: $2.40 (25.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Fergon high potency iron supplement easy to swallow tablets with ferrous gluconate
Iron is an essential nutrient required for the formation of hemoglobin and for healthy muscle function, respiration, metabolism and immune function. As blood passes through the tiny air sacs in the lungs, oxygen attaches itself to the iron in the blood and is carried to all parts of the body. In general, pre-menopausal women need more iron than men do, because menstruation depletes the body of iron and low-calorie diets make it difficult to obtain adequate amounts from food. Good sources of iron include: meat, raisins, leafy vegetables and nuts.
Ferrous Gluconate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Hypromellose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, Polysorbate 80, Carnauba Wax.
For Adults: One tablet daily, with food.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
been taking for years
I have major iron issues all other iron supplements give me headaches/migraines this is the ONLY one I can take to get the iron I need without the headaches. I take 1 per day in the AM. If I don't my levels are dangerously low even with anything else I do if I don't take this.