Coenzymate B complex sublingual tablets, orange flavor
- B-vitamins to be utilized by the body, they must first be converted into their active coenzyme forms.
- Coenzymate B complex goes directly into your bloodstream in its active form, ready to go to work immediately.
- These coenzymes, with additional B-vitamins and CoQ1, are the active components of thousands of enzyme systems.
- They work closely together to assist in energy production, fat and protein/amino acid metabolism, nervous system function.
- The conversion of various amino acids into neurotransmitters.
Sorbitol, mannitol, natural orange and licorice flavors, sodium citrate, modified cellulose gum and magnesium stearate.
- 2 to 3 tablets daily.
- Place tablet under the tongue and allow to dissolve slowly, altering the position of the tablet to avoid prolonged contact with the same area.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb