Azo Yeast Plus Multi-Benifit Formula Tablets
Get natural relief and prevention of yeast infection symptoms in one tablet.
For current infections: Relieves yeast infection symptoms such as itching and burning.
For future symptom prevention: Protects from future occurrences of yeast infection symptoms when taken regularly.
- Dual action formula
- Prevents future occurrences
- Lactose free
Boneset (eupatorium perfoliatum) 5x, mistletoe leaf (viscum album) 5x in a base of Ganeden BC-30 Bacillus coagulans, Emdex microcrystalline cellulose, starch, povidone, talc, magnesium stearate and carnauba wax. May also contain: fractionated vegetable oil, glycerin, hydroxypropyl methycellulose and polyethylene glycol.
- Take orally.
- If you have an infection, take one tablet three times a day as long as symptoms persist.
- Can be used in conjunction with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments or suppositories.
- To prevent future occurrences, take one tablet per day regularly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, as a health professional before use.
- If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
- Tamper evident: Tablets sealed in blisters.
- Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb