Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
Yeast-Gard advanced homeopathic suppositories, treatment with probiotics - 10 ea
Helps to maintain bodys natural balance in order to reduce future infections.
You Save: $5.60 (41.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: LAKE CONSUMER PRODUCTS . INDICATIONS: YeastGard Advanced Homeopathic Suppositories
New Homeopathic Formula Suppositories Natural works with the bodys immune system. Promotes overall vaginal health and balanced vaginal flora. Helps maintain a balanced vaginal environment. For most rapid relief of symptoms, use in combination with Yeast Gard Advanced Homeopathic Gel Treatment. INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Canadial Albicans (homeopathically prepared to 28x), Canadial Parapsilosis (homeopathically prepared to 28x), Pulsatilla (homeopathically prepared to 28x). Inactive Ingredients: Bacillus coagulans, Polyethylene Glycols. DIRECTIONS: Remove one suppository from the foil wrap and place in the applicator. Insert suppository into the vagina with the applicator. Use one suppository daily for seven days. WARNINGS: Use only as directed. For vaginal use only.
- Naturally treat the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection, providing soothing relief.
- Help maintain your bodys natural balance in order to prevent future infections.
- Safe to use on a regular basis.
- Can be used in conjunction with Yeast Gard Advanced Homeopathic Gel.
- Homeopathic Formula Now in a Base of Lactic Acid Bacillus Cultures.
- Naturally Treats & Prevents Symptoms of Vaginal Yeast Infections.
- Use regularly to Prevent Future Occurrences.
- Helps relieve Burning, Itching and Irritation.
- Contents: 10 Suppositories, 1 Applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- You have pain or tenderness in the lower part of the abdomen and pelvis.
- You have vaginal discharge or bleeding, chills, nausea, or fever.
- You or your sexual partner have sores or ulcers.
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- Your vaginal discharge is an unusual amount, color, or odor.
- You have frequent and painful urination.
- If use results in pain, soreness, swelling, redness, itching, excessive dryness or irritation.
Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
Store at controlled room temperature 15 to 30 Degrees C (59 to 86 Degrees F).
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.