Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
Monistat 1 Day Triple Action System Combination Pack Treatment - 1 Ea
Monistat 1 Triple Action System relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS: Monistat 1 Triple Action System, Combination Pack, 1-day Treatment
INGREDIENTS: Coolwipes: Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG 20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol Acetate, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Citric Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf.
- Treats vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
- Cleanse & Cool - 4 Coolwipes with Aloe Gelstripes.
- Relieve Itching & Irritation - 1 tube of External cream.
- Treat the Infection - 1 Ovule Insert and 1 applicator.
Vaginal Insert: Active Ingredients: Miconazole nitrate 1200 mg, Vaginal antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Geltain, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum.
External Cream: Active Ingredients: Miconazole nitrate 2%, Vaginal antifungal. Inactive Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol. DIRECTIONS: Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Vaginal insert: with the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use. External cream: squeeze a small amount amount of cream onto your fingertip. Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva). Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor. Other Information:
WARNINGS: For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if sealed pouch is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
- Do not use if seal is over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible.
- Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Store at 20-25 Degrees C (68-77 Degrees F).
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medication warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When using this product
Stop use and ask doctor if:
- do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- do not have vaginal intercourse.
- mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- if you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed
- symptoms do not get better in 3 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days
- you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb