Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
Monistat 1 vaginal antifungal combination pack day or night - 1 ea
Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
You Save: $4.29 (17.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Cures most yeast infections.
- Relieves external itching and irritation.
- Comfort glide flexible applicator.
Monistat 1 vaginal antifungal combination pack day or night
- Miconazole nitrate vaginal insert (1200 mg) and miconazole nitrate cream (2%).
- Vaginal antifungal.
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections.
- Relieves associated external itching and irritation.
- 1ovule insert with applicator plus external cream.
- 1 day treatment ovule insert plus external cream for itch relief.
- Day or night stays in place.
- Comfort glide flexible applicator.
Miconazole Nitrate (1200 mg) (in vaginal insert), Miconazole Nitrate (2%) (external cream).
Vaginal Insert: Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum, External Cream: Benzoic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Stearyl Alcohol.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Vaginal insert:with the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream:squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age:
- ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed sealed pouch or sealed vaginal insert blister is torn, open or incompletely sealed.
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible.
- Do not purchase if carton is open.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77° F).
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul smelling vaginal discharge.
- You have have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- You couldYou could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.