MANUFACTURER: PROCTER & GAMBLE CONSUMER.
Tampax Compak Pearl Super Absorbancy Plastic Tampons gives you full size tampon with a small, extendable plastic applicator. Compak is small enough to fit almost anywhere- even in your tiniest purse. Compak has a built-in backup TM Skirt for powerful leak protection. Compak has a unique plastic applicator that easily extends to full size for comfortable insertion. Protection and discretion that fits in the palm of your hand. The risk of toxic shock syndrome - TSS - increases with higher absorbency. In order to reduce your risk of TSS, you should use the lowest absorbency that meets your needs. Absorbency light, Absorbency range less than 6. Absorbency regular, Absorbency range 6-9 grams. Absorbency super, Absorbency range 9-12 grams. Absorbency super plus, Absorbency range 12-15 grams. Powerful leak protection that's discreet to carry. Smooth, rounded tip for comfortable insertion. Small, extended plastic applicators colored by absorbency. Use for 8 hours maximum.
How To Use : The Tampax Compak tampon is contained inside the plastic applicator, which is made of 2 tubes, one fitting inside the other. You need to extend it to its full size prior to insertion of the tampon. The first thing to do is wash your hands. To open the wrapper, snap off the top. Remove the tampon from the wrapper and hold it with the cord hanging down. Pull the inner tube out till you feel it comes to a stop at the bottom of the outer tube. You are now ready to insert the tampon. Get yourself into one of the following positions, whichever feels the best for you :
1. Sit on the toilet with your knees wide apart or stand with your knees bent and legs apart, or stand with one leg on the toilet.
2. If you are worried your muscles tense up. So RELAX by taking a few deep breaths. Find the grooved rings at the bottom of the outer tube. Use your thumb and middle finger to hold the applicator firmly on these rings. The removal cord should be hanging down from the inner tube and facing away from your body. Use your other hand to fold back the skin that covers the opening of your vagina. Place the rounded tip of the tampon to your vaginal opening. Point the tip towards your lower back. Remember your vagina slopes towards the bottom of your back, not straight up. Take a few breaths and then gently push the applicator in the vagina. As soon your fingers touch your body, the applicator is in the right place. If the applicator doesn't slide in easily, gently rotate it or move it to the right or left as you push. Keep hold of the applicator tube. With your index finger, push the smaller tube all the way into the bigger tube (make sure you can't push further). One tube is now inside the other. Carefully remove the 2 tubes. The tampon should now be comfort-ably inside you, with the removal cord hanging outside your body. To dispose of the plastic applicator, use the wrapper as a disposable bag. Do not flush it as it is made of plastic. When you are ready to REMOVE the tampon, relax and pull the removal cord downwards at the same angle as you used to insert the tampon. The tampon is biodegradable and can be flushed down the toilet or alternatively wrapped in paper and placed in the litter bin.
Rayon Fiber, Rayon, Polyester Overwrap, Cotton Cord, Cotton, Cotton/Polyester Thread.
Directions for use enclosed. Use for 8 hours maximum.
Tampons are associated with toxic shock syndrome -
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.