Safe Tussin 30 Cough formula
- Temporarily reduce minor throat irritation, relieves minor bronchial irritation, loosens phlegm (mucus), helps rid bronchial passages of phlegm (mucus).
- A safer cough medicine that does not contain ingredients commonly restricted to adults and children with diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid problems, heart disease and allergies.
- No sugar, no alcohol, no dyes, no antihistamines.
Per 2 Teaspoons: Guaifenesin USP 200 mg; Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide USP 30 mg.
Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sorbitol 70%, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Calcium Saccharin, Spearmint Oil, Menthol, Water.
- Take every 6 hours, not more than 4 doses in 24 hours.
- 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons.
- 6 to 12 years: 1 teaspoon.
- 2 to 6 years: 1/2 teaspoon.
- Under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
- If do not know if prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking the product.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if have:
- A cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus), a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or headache that persists.
- These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb