MANUFACTURER: COMBE INCORPORATED.
INDICATIONS:Vagisil maximum strength, anti-itch medicated wipes
- Relieves intense, burning itch fast.
- Odor-blocking formula.
- Wipes away irritating discharge.
- Soothes skin with vitamins.
- Contains a maximum strength itch medicine in a soft, convenient to use wipe.
- Plus contains skin-soothing Vitamins E, A & D.
Feminine itching can sometimes be accompanied by odor. Only Vagisil Anti-Itch Medicated Wipes have Odor-Blocking Technology. It actually keep odor from happening. Its Odor-Blocking Technology leaves you feeling fresh. Intense, burning feminine itch can be uncomfortable.
Pramoxine Hydrochloride (1% w/w) (Purpose: External analgesic towelette)
Water, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, TEA Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocamphodiacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- Unfold towelette and gently pat and wipe external vaginal area from front to back.
- Use each towelette only once and then throw away.
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact withy eyes.
- Stop use and ask doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.