Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Douches, Douche Syringes >
Summers Eve Extra Cleansing Douche With Vinegar and Water - 4.5 Oz
Comfortip nozzle and easy angle flexible neck for easy, comfortable insertion.
You Save: $1.52 (63.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Gentle cleansing formula
- Leave you fresh and clean
- Complete and ready to use
Summers Eve Extra Cleansing Douche With Vinegar and Water
Refreshes as it cleans. Use Summer's Eve douches after your menstrual period, after using jellies and creams, to clear out normal accumulations of vaginal secretions, and anytime you want to feel clean and refreshed.
- Exclusive one-piece unit
- Comfortip nozzle
- Easy angle flexible neck
- Exclusive gentle cleansing formulas
- Safety overwrap
- 100 % natural hypo-allergenic
- Complete and ready-to-use
purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar, Benzoic Acid.
- Remove Sanitary Overwrap
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Important: Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. This indicates that nozzle is locked and ready for use. (Unit is not ready for use until you hear this click)
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3", and slowly squeeze bottle. Do not close the vaginal opening: douching solution should flow freely out of vagina. Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub or while standing in the shower.
Use a douche only as directed for routine cleansing. Douching does not prevent pregnancy nor will it cure or prevent any sexually transmitted disease (STD)
Do not douche more than twice weekly or during pregnancy except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
An association has been reported between frequent douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), a serious infection of the reproductive system. It is not currently known whether frequent douching is causally related to PID, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment or if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
PID symptoms include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge. STD symptoms include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color or odor; painful and frequent urination and genital sore or ulcers. If you have any of these symptoms or suspect you may have been exposed to a STD, do not use this product or any douche, and consult a physician immediately.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.