Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Douches, Douche Syringes >
Massengill disposable douche with country flower - 6 oz / pack, 4 pack
Helps to away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams.
You Save: $0.10 (2.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Fresh and gentle formula
- Feeling clean and confident
- Effective cleansing
Massengill disposable douche with country flower
- Massengill disposable douche with country flowers these are not medically necessary.
- May want to douche: After menstrual period, after sexual intercourse, to wash away left over vaginal medications (if instructed by your doctor) and wash away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams (check contraceptive instructions first, as some must be left in the vaginal area for a certain period of time after sex).
Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, SD Alcohol 40, Diazolidinyl Urea, Octoxynol-9, Fragrance, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, D&C Red 28, FD&C Blue 1.
- Use while sitting on the toilet or standing in the shower.
- Do not use lying down. Hold bottle upright and twist off flat tab at top.
- Remove nozzle from wrapper and screw nozzle onto bottle until firmly attached. Do not overtighten.
- Gently insert the nozzle about 3 inches into your vagina.
- Never force the nozzle.
- Squeeze bottle gently, letting the solution rinse the vagina and flow freely from the body.
- Avoid closing the vagina.
- After douching, throw away bottle and nozzle.
- Douching is not medically necessary. Douching does not prevent pregnancy and does not prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases (STD), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or other genital infection.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy (EP), tubal infertility, chlamydia, and bacterial vaginosis (BV). These conditions require immediate medical attention.
- Do not use this product: If are experiencing any vaginal condition, such as discharge, burning, itching, pain, discomfort or any of the symptoms listed on the package insert.
- For self-treatment of any unusual vaginal symptoms. If you think you have a STD, PID, or any other genital infection. (See Insert).
- During period, or if you have vaginal bleeding or spotting. During pregnancy or if you think you might be pregnant. More than twice a week. If you develop vaginal dryness or irritation after using this product. 3 days before going to your doctor for a pelvic exam or before a Pap smear.
- If do not use a barrier method contraceptive (e.g. condom), or if you have multiple sexual partners, have previously been diagnosed with a STD, or have let a STD go untreated, you are at risk for PID.
- If you suspect that you have PID or any of the infections or conditions described on the package insert, or if you notice any unusual vaginal condition such as burning, itching, or pain, stop using this product and see your doctor immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.