MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS. INDICATIONS: Pamprin Multi-Symptom Caplets are used for the temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per Caplet: Acetaminophen 500 mg; Pamabrom 25 mg; Pyrilamine Maleate 15 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone; Magnesium Stearate; Povidone; Pregelatinized Starch; Sodium Starch Glycolate; Stearic Acid. DIRECTIONS: Adults and children 12 years and over:
- water-weight gain
- muscular aches
children under 12 years: ask a doctor. WARNINGS: Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, as your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- take 2 caplets with full glass of water every 4-6 hours as needed
- do not exceed 8 caplets in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
- do not use more than directed
Cross-dosing warning: Do not use with other acetaminophen containing products.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of an overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if pain persists for more than 10 days. This could be a sign of a serious condition.
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not give to children under 3 years.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb