Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Menopause Supplements >
Midol complete pain reliever caplets - 24 ea
Multi symptom relief of Cramps, bloating, fatigue, bachache and headache.
You Save: $1.68 (24.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Midol complete pain reliever caplets
- Temporary relief of these symptoms associated with menstrual periods: cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, breast tenderness, headache, backache, muscle aches and fatigue.
- Provide relief of many symptoms suffered during your menstrual period.
- It contains a unique combination of a maximum strength pain reliever, a diuretic to help relieve bloating and caffeine to help fight fatigue.
Each gelcap contains: Acetaminophen (500 mg) (Pain reliever), Caffeine (60mg) (Stimulant), Pyrilamine Maleate (15 mg) (Diuretic).
Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Blue 1, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose (see Overdose Warning).
- Adults and Children 12 years and older: Take 2 caplets with water.
- Repeat every 6 hours, as needed.
- Do not exceed 8 caplets per day.
- Children under 12 years: Consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Alcohol Warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- you may get drowsy.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- excitability may occur, especially in children.
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- limit the use of caffeine-containing medications. foods or beverages. too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- new symptoms occur.
- redness or swelling is present.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, as a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Overdose Warning Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical help is critical for adults as well as for children even if you
- Do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products. We don't sell used, expired, knock offs or copies.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.