First Response Gold digital early result test kit
This pregnancy test has a proprietary gold technology that is so sensitive, it actually detects two different forms of the pregnancy hormone, including the variant that better predicts early pregnancy.
- Results 5 days sooner than day of your missed period.
- Decisive YES+ or NO- digital readout.
- 99 percent accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels.
First Response detects the pregnancy hormone 5 days sooner than the day of your missed period. First Response is 99 percent accurate at detecting the pregnancy hormone. However, some pregnant women may not have detectable amounts of the pregnancy hormone in their urine on the day they use the test. The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses. In clinical testing, First Response detected the hormone levels in 57 percent of women 4 days before their expected period, in 80 percent of women 3 days before their expected period, in 90 percent of women 2 days before their expected period, and in 94 percent of women 1 day before their expected period.
99 percent accurate at detecting typical hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert.
- 2 First Response digital pregnancy test sticks.
- Instructions in English and Spanish.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Follow complete instructions inside box.
- Remove overcap and wait for the steady clock symbol to appear on the digital screen.
- Results interpreted right on the stick in a digital readout.
Store in a dry place below 86 Degrees F (30 Degrees C). Do not freeze..
- For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not to be taken internally.
- Keep out of reach of children..
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb