Summers Eve Douche With Ultra Cleansing Formula
The mild, yet effective, ph-balanced formula has been gynecologist tested for gentleness to make sure you're getting the proper attention you so rightly deserve without irritation.
This cleansing formula freshens in three ways by
How Summer's Eve douche is different?
- washing away odor causing bacteria
- Neutralizing odors
- freshening with ultra-clean fragrance
- Exclusive One-Piece Unit: The bottle and nozzle are one single unit, so there's nothing to assemble. Complete and ready-to-use.
- Comfortip Nozzle: The Summers Eve douche nozzle has been designed to assure easy and comfortable insertion.
- Easy Angle Flexible Neck: The exclusive flexible neck allows you to adjust the nozzle to the most comfortable position for you.
- Safety Overwrap: Summer's Eve units come completely overwrapped for sanitary protection prior to use. Do not use if the overwrap imprinted freshness has never been simpler is torn or missing. Enjoy being a woman.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Simply pull the nozzle until it clicks in place. When to douche: After your menstrual period; after using contraceptive jellies and creams (check contraceptive package first); to clear out vaginal secretions. Preparing the douche: remove sanitary overwrap; hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp comfortip nozzle firmly with the other hand; pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear this click. How to douche: Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches, and slowly squeeze bottle. Do not close the vaginal opening: douching solution should flow freely out of vagina. Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub, or while standing in the shower.
Do not douche: to prevent pregnancy; if you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD); to self-treat or prevent a STD or PID; after exposure to a STD; more than twice weekly or during pregnancy. Stop using this product if douching results in excessive dryness or irritation.
Other Information: An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is causally related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD. Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) include lower abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, and/or a pus-like yellow cervical discharge. Symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) include vaginal discharge of an unusual amount, color, or odor; painful and/or frequent urination; and genital sores or ulcers. If you have symptoms of PID or a STD, do not use any douche product and see a doctor right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb