Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Douches, Douche Syringes >
Massengill disposable douche, with extra cleaning vinegar and water - 6 oz, 2 pack
Smooth rounded tip for easy, comfortable insertion and use.
You Save: $1.64 (49.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Effective cleansing
- Fresh and gentle formula
- Feeling clean and confident
Massengill disposable douche, with extra cleaning vinegar and water
- Massengill disposable douche with country flowers are not medically necessary.
- May want to douche:
- After menstrual period.
- After sexual intercourse.
- To wash away left over vaginal medications (if instructed by your doctor).
- To wash away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams (check contraceptive instructions first.
- As some must be left in the vaginal area for a certain period of time after sex).
- The redesigned Massengill nozzle is specially designed for a womans body.
- No nozzle has been so thoroughly researched and tested.
- For the comfort and cleansing of a womans intimate area.
- Smooth rounded tip for easy, comfortable insertion and use.
- Holes positioned for effective cleansing.
- Channels allow for continuous rinsing.
- Fresh and gentle formula.
- Massengill is formulated to match the pH range of healthy women.
- Trust massengill to help feel completely clean and fresh.
- Massengill offers a variety of douches to meet personal hygiene needs:
- Three natural ingredient, hypoallergenic formulas:Extra mild vinegar and water, extra cleansing vinegar and water, and baking soda and water.
- Four delicately fragranced formulas with the gentle cleansing ingredient.
- Effectal: Country flowers, fresh mountain breeze, fresh baby powder scent, and spring rain freshness.
- Massengill medicated with preservative-free, fragrance-free cepticin.
- Whichever choose, it will leave feeling clean, fresh, and confident.
- Massengill assurance of quality.
- The only way to get massengills quality is to buy massengill products.
- If donot see this seal, it is not massengill and may not be produced to massengills high standards.
- This seal assures getting the high quality, care, and expertise that has earned womens trust for over 80 years.
Purified Water, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vinegar, Diazolidinyl Urea, Octoxynol-9, Cetyl Pyridinium Chloride, Edetate Disodium.
- Use while sitting on the toilet or standing in the shower.
- Do not use lying down. Hold bottle upright and twist off flat tab at top.
- Remove nozzle from wrapper and screw nozzle onto bottle until firmly attached. Do not overtighten.
- Gently insert the nozzle about 3 inches into your vagina.
- Never force the nozzle.
- Squeeze bottle gently, letting the solution rinse the vagina and flow freely from the body.
- Avoid closing the vagina.
- After douching, throw away bottle and nozzle.
- Douching is not medically necessary.
- Douching does not prevent pregnancy and does not prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases (STD), pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or other genital infection.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), ectopic pregnancy (EP), tubal infertility, chlamydia, and bacterial vaginosis (BV). These conditions require immediate medical attention.
- Do Not Use This Product: If you are experiencing any vaginal condition, such as discharge, burning, itching, pain, discomfort or any of the symptoms listed on the package insert.
- For self-treatment of any unusual vaginal symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 1.10 lb