VCF dissolving vaginal contraceptive films, single sealed
It is a translucent square of material containing the active ingredient nonoxynol-9, a widely used highly efficient spermicide. Placed high in the vagina as close as possible to the neck of the womb - cervix, it dissolves into a gel which exerts a powerful contraceptive effect against sperm. It is a potent spermicidal agent used successfully by millions of women. VCF is tested by independent laboratories for determination of sperm inactivating qualities, using the I.P.P.F. agreed protocol.Features:
- For prevention of pregnancy.
- Kills sperms on contact.
- No hormonal side effects.
- Begins to dissolve instantly.
- Sexually enhancing.
- Contains the spermicide doctors recommend most.
- The dissolving contraceptive you both cant feel.
- It becomes unnoticeable by either partner.
- The best source of information on the use of contraceptives is your family physician or family planning clinic.
Nonoxynol-9 (in each Film - 28%).
Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Purified Water
- Remove the square of film from the pouch and fold VCF in half.
- With dry fingers place on second or third finger.
- With one swift movement, place VCF high in the vagina against the cervix.
- Read complete instructions before use.
- For vaginal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have been told that you should not become pregnant.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you or your partner experience irritation or burning of the vagina or penis.
- When using this product
- do not insert into the urinary opening.
- if douching is desired, always wait 6 hours after intercourse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb