Home > Sexual Health Store > Family Planning > Condoms >
Trojan sensitivity bareskin premium latex condoms - 10 ea/pack, 4 pack
Helps to effectiveness of birth control and HIV/AIDS.
You Save: $2.48 (7.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Trojan sensitivity bareskin premium latex condoms
- 4% thinner than our standard condoms.
- Premium quality latex to help reduce the risk.
- Silky smooth lubricant for comfort and sensitivity.
- Low latex odor.
- Each condom is electronically tested to help ensure reliability.
- This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or storage for prolonged periods at temperatures above 100�F.
- Latex condoms reduce the risk of transmitting STIs by providing a barrier against the source of the infection.
- However, they do not completely eliminate the risks of pregnancy and STIs.
- To get the most protection from a latex condom, use one correctly every time you have sex.
- Please see directions for use on inner side of carton.
- There are many STIs.
- A latex condom can reduce the risk of STI transmission (such as HIV infection (AIDS) and gonorrhea) to or from the penis.
- However, some STIs (such as Human Papillmavirus (HPV) and herpes) can also be spread by other sexual contact.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb