Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Menopause Supplements >
The diva cup new menstrual solution cup, model 1 - 1 ea
Perfect alternative or supplement to tampons or pads.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
The diva cup new menstrual solution cup
- Easy-To-Use,Latex- Free.
- Medical Silicone,Hypoallergenic.
- Not a tampon,not a pad.
- The DivaCup will accommodate your individual and changing flow, neatly collected in the cup.
- Remove 2-3 times a day, empty and reinsert.
- The DivaCup can be worn overnight and it will not affect important vaginal moisture, making it a perfect alternative or supplement to tampons or pads.
- The environment and overburdened landfills will benefit from your use of the diva cup.
- A must have for the diva in every woman.
- Storage bag and diva lapel pin included.
- Model 1 - For women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by c-section.
- Model 2 - For women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by c-section.
- Easy-to-use instructionsenclosed.
How do I insert and remove The DivaCup
- On your first trial with The DivaCup,make sure you are relaxed and have time to readthe User Guide thoroughly beforehand.
- Insertion and removal will only take a few seconds once you master the technique.
- Wash your hands well with warm water and soap.
- While sitting or standing in a comfortable position, insert your DivaCup according to the following instructions.
- Step 1: 'U' Fold - Moisten the rim of The DivaCup with water if needed.
- Press the sides of the cup together and then fold it in half again.
- You can also do the'Push Down' fold by placing a finger on the top rim of the cup and pressing it down into the center of the inside base to form a triangle.
- Step 2: Hold - Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
- The single curved edge should be facing away from your palm.
- Step 3: Insert - With the vaginal muscles relaxed, gently separate the labia with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded DivaCup into the vaginal opening.
- Step 4: Removal - Wash your hands well with warm water and soap.
- Pull gently on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup.
- Pinch the base of the cup to release the seal and continue to pull down to remove.
- The contents should not spill during removal.
- Simply empty the contents in the toilet, wash it well with warm, soapy water, andreinsert.
Can The DivaCup become stuck? If it happens, what to do
- A. It is highly unlikely that The DivaCup will become �stuck�, because the vagina is only approximately 4 or 5 inches long.
- If The DivaCup moves up and becomes harder to reach, simply push down (or bear down) with your stomach muscles (similar to having a bowel movement).
- Reach inside the vagina and pull on the stem until you can reach the base of the cup. Squeeze the base.
- Make sure that you are relaxed while doing this so that your vaginal muscles do not become tense.
- Once you have squeezed the base to release the air, pull the cup out at a sideways angle.
- This allows more air to enter the vagina, and it will then be able to be removed easily.
- If you still cannot reach The DivaCup, squat on the floor.
- This will automatically lower the cup because this position shortens the vagina.
- The important thing to remember is not to panic as this will make the vaginal muscles very tense and can cause the cup to be harder to remove.
- If the stem feels �slippery�, wait a bit,relax, and try again by bearing down on the muscles.
- This will push the cup down to the lower part of the vagina, then you will be able to pinch the base and remove.
- By following the instructions: rotating 360 degrees to make sure it has fully opened and creating the seal, and by wearing it low in the canal (not pushing it up high like a tampon).
- The cup should be very easy to remove.
Do you have to remove The DivaCup before using the bathroom.
- If inserted properly, The DivaCup will stay in place during urination or a bowel movement.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb