Ortho options conceptrol vaginal contraceptive gel with applicators, unscented
- With Nonoxynol-9.
- Effective birth control.
- For the prevent of pregnancy.
- For use with condom or alone.
- No hormonal side effects.
- The leader in women's birth control.
- Ortho Options offers women a full-range of easy-to-use contraceptive product forms that are highly effective, safe, and non-hormonal.
- Ortho Options Conceptrol Contraceptive Gel is unscented, clear, unflavored and stainless.
- It is prefilled into a single dose, convenient, easy to use, disposable plastic applicator containing Nonoxynol-9, making it one of the most effective contraceptives you can use without a prescription.
- Spermicides like Conceptrol are 94% effective when used correctly and consistently.
Nonoxynol-9-4. 0% (100mg of Nonoxynol-9 per applicator).
Lactic Acid; Methylparaben; Povidone; Propylene Glycol; Purified Water; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose; Sorbic Acid; Sorbitol Solution.
- Apply not more than an hour before intercourse.
- For best protection against pregnancy, follow the enclosed instruction circular exactly.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, call a poison control center, emergency medical facility, or a doctor immeditaley.
- If vaginal/penile irritation occurs and continues, contact your physician.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb