Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
Monistat 1 Day Combination Pack Treatment with Prefilled Applicator - 1 Ea
Reduce external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
You Save: $5.02 (21.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Monistat 1 Day Combination Pack Vaginal Antifungal Treatment
combo pack treats vaginal yeast infections. Relieves external itching and irritation due to a vaginal yeast infection.
Monistat-1 combo pack contains Miconazole Nitrate (1200mg per insert - vaginal antifungal), Miconazole Nitrate 2% (external cream - vaginal antifungal).
vaginal insert - gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, titanium dioxide, white petrolatum. external cream - benzoic acid, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Vaginal insert: With the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Other information, do not use if wrapper is missing or damaged (vaginal insert is individually wrapped).
- Do not use if seal over tube opening has been punctured or embossed design is not visible.
- Do not purchase if carton is open.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb