Boiron Yeastaway, yeast infection vaginal suppositories
- Prefilled applicator treats vaginal yeast infections.
- May reduce external itching and irritation due to vaginal yeast infection.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Vaginal insert: With the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- Get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb