Boiron Yeastaway, yeast infection vaginal suppositories
- Prefilled applicator treats vaginal yeast infections.
- May reduce external itching and irritation due to vaginal yeast infection.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Monistat-1 Combo Pack prefilled applicator contains Miconazole Nitrate (1200 mg in vaginal insert), Miconazole Nitrate 2% (external cream).
Vaginal Insert - gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, White Petrolatum, External Cream - Benzoic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearyl Alcohol.
- Before using this product read the enclosed consumer information leaflet for complete directions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Vaginal insert: With the applicator place the vaginal insert into the vagina at bedtime. Throw applicator away after use.
- External cream: squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina.
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
- Children under 12 years of age, ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- Get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb