Maxim organic cardboard applicator tampons, regular absorbency
- 1% certified organic cotton to provide you with the safest and highest quality product.
- Hypoallergenic to keep your skin 1% irritation free.
- Biodegradable to keep our earth safe.
- Individually wrapped for your carrying convenience.
- Flushable and Biodegradable.
- Tampon cotton fibers use lock-in technology to prevent material from shedding.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
100% Certified Organic Cotton Absorbent Core, Pure Cotton Nonwoven Over Wrap, Cotton Sewing Yarn Withdrawal Cord, Cellulose Paper (Protective Wrap), Cardboard (Applicator).
- Always select the lowest tampon absorbency to meet your needs:
- Regular absorbency 6 to 9 grams.
- Super absorbency 9 to 12 grams.
- Super plus absorbency 12 to 15 grams.
- Remember to remove or change your tampon every 4 to 6 hours.
- Tampons are associated with toxic shock syndrome (TSS).
- TSS is rare but serious disease that may cause death.
- Read and save the enclosed information.
- Use for 6 hours maximum.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb