Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Douches, Douche Syringes >
Massengill extra cleansing disposable douche,Vinegar and Water - 6 oz / pack, 4 ea
Wash away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams.
You Save: $1.51 (34.7%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- Fresh and gentle formula
- Feeling clean and confident
- Effective cleansing
Massengill extra cleansing disposable douche,Vinegar and Water
- If may want to douche: after your menstrual period; after sexual intercourse; to wash away left over vaginal medications (if instructed by your doctor); to wash away residues from contraceptive jellies or creams.
Purified Water; Sodium Citrate; Citric Acid; Vinegar; Diazolidinyl Urea; Octoxynol-9; Cetylpyridnium Chloride; Edetate Disodium.
- Use while sitting on the toilet or standing in the shower. Do not use lying down.
- Hold bottle upright and twist off flat tab at top. Remove nozzle from wrapper and screw nozzle onto bottle until firmly attached. Do not overtighten.
- Gently insert the nozzle about three inches into your vagina. Never force the nozzle.
- Squeeze bottle gently, letting the solution rinse the vagina and flow freely from the body. Avoid closing the vagina.
- After douching, throw away bottle and nozzle.
Do Not Use This Product
- Douching does not prevent pregnancy and does not prevent or treat sexually transmitted diseases ('STD'), pelvic inflammatory disease ('PID') or other genital infection.
- An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory disease ('PID'), ectopic pregnancy ('EP'), tubal infertility, chlamydia, and bacterial vaginosis ('BV').
- These conditions require immediate medical attention.
- If you are experiencing any vaginal condition, such as discharge, burning, itching, pain, discomfort or any of the symptoms listed on the package insert.
- self-treatment of any unusual vaginal symptoms. If you think you have a STD, PID, or any other genital infection. (See Insert).
- During your period, or if you have vaginal bleeding or spotting.
- During pregnancy or if you think you might be pregnant. More than twice a week.
- If you develop vaginal dryness or irritation after using this product. 3 days before going to your doctor for a pelvic exam or before a Pap smear.
- If you do not use a 'barrier method' contraceptive (e.g. condom), or if you have multiple sexual partners, have previously been diagnosed with a STD, or have let a STD go untreated, you are at risk for PID.
- If you suspect that you have PID or any of the infections or conditions described on the package insert, or if you notice any unusual vaginal condition such as burning, itching, or pain, stop using this product and see your doctor immediately.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb