Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Yeast Infection Medications, Itch Relief >
- Itch relief cream
- Relieves irritation
Monistat 7 Day Treatment Combination Pack with Seven Prefilled Applicator - 1 pack
Relieves external itching due to a vaginal yeast infection.
Earn Points on this item:13
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Lubrin vaginal lubricating inserts
dryness can occur due to a variety of reasons including: menopause, stress, medication use or even after the use of a tampon.
- LUBRIN Inserts are the first pre-measured, easy-to-use inserts specifically designed for vaginal dryness.
- LUBRIN Inserts are unscented, colorless, water-soluble inserts that provide long-lasting lubrication.
Miconazole nitrate (100 mg in each applicatorful) (Vaginal antifungal), Miconazole nitrate 2% (external cream) (Vaginal antifungal).
Benzoic acid, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 60, potassium hydroxide, propylene glycol, purified water, stearyl alcohol.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- Applicators: Insert 1 applicatorful into the vagina at bedtime for 7 nights in a row.
- Throw away applicator after use.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto your fingertip.
- Apply the cream onto the itchy, irritated skin outside the vagina (vulva).
- Use 2 times daily for up to 7 days, as needed.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time, lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- You may have a more serious condition, vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months).
- You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system, been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the prescription blood thinning medicine warfarin, because bleeding or bruising may occur.
- When using this product do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products.
- Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
- Do not have vaginal intercourse.
- Mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
- If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms do not get better in 3 days, symptoms last more than 7 days, you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb