Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Teething Aids and Baby Tooth Paste >
Baby Orajel daytime and nighttime oral pain reliever for teething, regular formula, twin pack - 0.18 oz
Temporarly relief of sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months of age and older.
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CHURCH & DWIGHT.
INDICATIONS:Baby Orajel daytime and nighttime oral pain reliever for teething, regular formula, twin pack
It temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older.
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Fast teething pain relief.
- With added pain reliever.
- Oral pain reliever for teething.
Benzocaine (10% Nite, 7.5% Day) (Oral Pain Reliever)
FD&C Red 40, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycols, Water Purified, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol
- Do not use if tube is cut prior to opening.
- Wash hands.
- Cut open tip of tube on score mark.
- Use your fingertip or cotton applicator to apply a small pea-size amount of Baby Orajel.
- Apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- For infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other caine anesthetics.
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a physician, more than directed.
- When using this product fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection.
- If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or physician if sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days, irritation, pain or redness does not go away, swelling, rash or fever develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb