MANUFACTURER: GLAXO SMITHKLINE CONSUMER.
INDICATIONS:Aquafresh triple protection fluriode toothpaste for kids, bubblemint pump
This product contains no sugar, like all ADA-accepted toothpastes. Aquafresh has been shown to be an effective decay preventive dentifrice that can be of significant value when used as directed in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0. 15% w/v of fluoride ion)(anticavity).
Calcium Carbonate , Calcium Carrageenan , Cellulose Gum , D&C Red No. 30 Lake , FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake , Flavor , Glycerin , Hydrated Silica , PEG-8 , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Bicarbonate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Saccharin , Sorbitol , Titanium Dioxide , Water
- Adults and children 2 years and older :
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician.
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established.
- Ask a dentist or physician: Children under 2 years.
- If pump does not work, hold button down and firmly push up inside base.
- Store below 30 degrees C (86 degrees F).
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age and If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.