Fleet pedia lax glycerin suppositories for ages 2-5 years children
Fleet pedia lax glycerin suppositories are uniquely formulated for kids ages 2-5 and provides quick, gentle relief in a kid-sized suppository.Features:
- Uniquely formulated for kids ages 2-5
- Gentle relief in minutes
- This predictable glycerin-based suppository wont upset your child's digestive system
- Contents include 12 suppositories
Glycerin (2. 3g) (Hyperosmotic Laxative).
- Children 2 to under 6 years: 1 suppository or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years: Consult a doctor.
- Left-side position : Place child on left side with knees bent and arms resting comfortably.
- Knee-chest position: Have child kneel, then lower head and chest forward until left side of face is resting on surface with left arm folded comfortably.
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour.
- Carton sealed for safety.
- If seal with Fleet emblem on bottom flap or top flap is broken or missing, do not use.
- For rectal use only. May cause rectal discomfort or a burning sensation.
- Ask a doctor before using any laxative if the child has abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks, or been using a laxative for more than 1 week.
- Stop using this product and consult a doctor if the child has rectal bleeding, no bowel movement after use.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb