Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Cepacol Ultra Sore Throat Plus Cough Lozenges, Mixed Berry - 18 Each
Cepacol Ultra Sore Throat plus Cough Lozenges temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: COMBE INCORPORATED. INDICATIONS:
Cepacol Sore Throat Plus Cough Lozenges, Mixed BerryRelieves Cough . Number #1 Brand in Hospitals.
- Cepacol Sore Throat Plus Cough Lozenges, Mixed Berry temporarily Relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
- Controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold.
- Oral Anesthetic/Cough Suppressant Lozenges
Cepacol No. 1 throat brand in hospitals.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Benzocaine -7. 5 mg (Oral Anesthetic), Dextromethorpan Hydrobromide 5. 0 mg(Cough Suppressant). Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Blue 1, Cetylpyridinium Chloride ((Ceepryn)), Flavor, Glucose, Propylene, Glycol, Red 40, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose. DIRECTIONS:
- Sore throat plus cough.
- Numbs Pain .
- children under 6 years of age;
- children 6 to 12 of years of age;
- Take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth;
- May be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours,
- As directed by a doctor.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over;
- Take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow each lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth;
- May be repeated every 4 hours,
- Not to exceed 12 lozenges in any 24 hour period, or as directed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- A cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
- A persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Store at room temperature (68-77F) (20-25C) Protect contents from humidityKeep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper Evident
- Product is sealed in blister package for your protection.
- Do not use if blister package has been disturbed or opened.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Stop use and ask doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Do not use this product if:
- you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or any other caine anesthetics
- you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (Certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinsons disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking the product.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb