Advil Childrens suspension fruit flavored fever, pain reliever liquid
Temporarily: Reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Lasts up to eight hours.
- For ages two to eleven years.
Each teaspoonful (5mls) contains: Ibuprofen (100 mg, Fever reducer/pain reliever).
Artificial Flavor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose (Sugar), Xanthan Gum.
Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Facial swelling.
- Skin reddening.
Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if the child:
- Has had a stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistant sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promoptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- If your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- If plastic bottle wrap imprinted Childrens Advil Safely Sealed is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- Is under a doctors care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- Is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Not been drinking fluids.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart or kidney disease.
- Taken a diuretic.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs.Seek medical help right away.
- Fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- Your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- Stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20 to 25 degree C (68 to 77 degree F).