Advil Childrens suspension fruit flavored fever, pain reliever liquid
Temporarily: Reduces fever; relieves minor aches and pains due to common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches.
- Lasts up to eight hours.
- For ages two to eleven years.
Each teaspoonful (5mls) contains: Ibuprofen (100 mg, Fever reducer/pain reliever).
Artificial Flavor, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose (Sugar), Xanthan Gum.
- If under 24 lbs or under 2 years of age:Consult a doctor.
- If 24 to 35 lbs and 2 to 3 years of age: 1 teaspoonful.
- If 36 to 47 lbs and 4 to 5 years of age: 1 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 48 to 59 lbs and 6 to 8 years of age: 2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 60 to 71 lbs and 9 to 10 years of age: 2 1/2 teaspoonfuls.
- If 72 to 95 lbs and 11 years of age: 3 teaspoonfuls.
Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children only.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Asthma (wheezing).
- Facial swelling.
- Skin reddening.
Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding.
The chance is higher if the child:
- Has had a stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistant sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promoptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- If your child has problems or serious side effects from taking fever reducers/pain relievers.
- If your child is dehydrated (significant fluid loss) due to continued vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of fluid intake.
- If plastic bottle wrap imprinted Childrens Advil Safely Sealed is broken or missing.
Ask a doctor before use if your child:
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- Is under a doctors care for any serious condition or is taking any other drug.
- Is taking any other product that contains ibuprofen, or any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Has redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- Not been drinking fluids.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart or kidney disease.
- Taken a diuretic.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs.Seek medical help right away.
- Fever or pain last for more than 3 days.
- Your child does not get relief within the first days (24 hours) of treatment, or pain or fever gets worse.
- Stomach upset gets worse or lasts.
- Sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center right away.
Store at 20 to 25 degree C (68 to 77 degree F).
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb