Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges, soothing citrus -18ea
Soothing citrus with cooling crystals for temporarily relives minor irritation, sore throat pain and sore mouth.
You Save: $0.02 (0.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS.
INDICATIONS:Chloraseptic sore throat lozenges, soothing citrus
- Temporarily relieves occasional minor irritation, pain, sore throat and sore mouth.
- #1 Pharmacist recommended.
- Provides fast-acting relief of sore throat and mouth pain.
- Soothing Liquid Center - relieves pain and cools nasal passages.
Benzocaine in each Lozenge - 6 mg, Menthol 10 mg
Acesulfame K, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Flavors, Glucose, Simethicone, Sucrose, Water.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and over:
- Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed.
- Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist.
- Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other 'caine' anesthetics.
- Sore throat warning:
- Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious.
- Consult a doctor promptly.
- Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
- swelling, rash or fever develops.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb