MANUFACTURER: Prestige Brands Chloraseptic Sore Throat lozenges, Soothing Citrus
- Occasional minor irritation
- pain and cools nasal passages
- sore mouth and sore throat
Chloraseptic, when used as directed, provides safe,effective and fast relief.
Active Ingredients (in each lozenge)
Corn syrup, FD&C Red #40, FD andC Yellow #6, flavor, glycerine, propylene gylcol, soy lecithin, sucrose, water
Adults and children 6 years of age and over:-
- Allow lozenges to dissolve slowly in the mouth.
- Take 1 lozenge every 2 hours as needed.Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Store at room temperature
- Protect from moisture
- Check expiration date before using
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if blister package with "Chloraseptic" name has been disturbed or opened
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Sore throat warning:Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product:do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 daysIrritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding:-ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.In case of overdose or accidental poisoning, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb