Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Pain and Fever Medicines For Kids >
Feverall junior 325 mg suppositories - 6 ea
Feverall junior suppositories reduces fever, relieves minor aches.
You Save: $0.87 (12.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Relieves pains and headache
- For ages 6 to 12 years
Feverall junior 325 mg suppositories
- Temporarily reduces fever, relieves minor aches, pains, and headache.
- For ages 6 to 12 years.
Acetaminophen 325 mg.
Glycerol Monostearate; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil; Polyoxyethylene Stearate; Polysorbate 80.
- Do not use more than directed.
- Remove wrapper.
- Carefully insert suppository well up into the rectum.
- Under 6 years: Do not use.
- 6 to 12 years: 1 suppository every 4 to 6 hours.
- No more than a total of 8 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 suppositories every 4 to 6 hours.
- No more than a total of 12 suppositories in any 24 hour period.
- For rectal use only.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers and fever reducers.
- Acetaminophen may cause liver damage.
- Do not use in children under 6 years.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Fever lasts more than 3 days (72 hours), or recurs, pain lasts more than 10 days or gets worse, new symptoms occur, redness or swelling is present in the painful area.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed or in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Quick medical attention is critical in case of overdose for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb