Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Sore Throat Medications >
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Citrus - 6 oz
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray is fast-acting, long lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
You Save: $2.07 (30.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PRESTIGE BRANDS . INDICATIONS: Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Citrus- Phenol / Oral Anesthetic
Real Relief. Real Fast. Since 1957, Chloraseptic is the name doctors have trusted and today recommend most for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat pain. Whether it be in lozenge or spray, it will be the name your family can trust for generations to come.
- Fast-acting, long lasting relief of minor sore throat and mouth pain.
- Number #1 Doctor recommended.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry is recommended by doctors and pharmacists for fast and long-lasting relief of sore throat, and mouth/gum/throat pain.
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry is
- Alcohol Free
- Aspirin Free
- Sugar Free
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Phenol 1. 4%. Inactive Ingredients: Flavor, Glycerin, Purified Water, Red 40, Saccharin Sodium. DIRECTIONS:
- Temporarily relieves:
- Sore mouth.
- Sore throat pain.
- Minor irritation or injury of the mouth and gums.
- Pain due to minor dental procedures, dentures or orthodontic appliances.
- Pain associated with canker sores.
Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray, Cherry may be used every 2 hours or use as directed by a physician or dentist. Store at room temperature. Children under 2 years: Consult a physician or dentist. Adults 12 years and older: For each application, spray 5 times onto throat or affected area.
Children 2 to under 12 years: For each application, spray 3 times onto throat or affected area. Children under 12 should be supervised in product use. WARNINGS:
- Ask a Doctor:
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In the case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. As with any medication, always check the expiration date before using. Tamper Evident: Do not accept if imprinted shrinkband is missing or broken.
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days or is accompanied by difficulty in breathing.
- If sore throat is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting.
- If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb