Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Baby Health and FirstAid > Kids Nasal Drops, Vapor Patch >
- Relieves sinusitis
- Fast, effective relief
Little noses decongestant nose drops for infants and childrens - 1/2 oz
Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Little Noses Decongestant Drops for Infants and Childrens
- Provides the most effective formulas possible to support the health and well-being of child.
- Temporary relieves nasal congestion, due to common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies associated with sinusitis.
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Helps decongest sinus openings and passages
- It relieves sinus congestion and pressure.
Phenylephrine HCl (0.125%).
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Edetate Disodium, Glycerine, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Phosphate Monobasic, Water (Purified), Sodium Phosphate Dibasic.
Easy to use dropper bottle hold bottle upside down and squeeze lightly.
- Children 2 to under 6 years (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 drops into each nostril, not more often than every 4 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
- Use only recommended amount.
- After each use wipe dropper clean.
- Store at 15 ° to 25°C (59° to 77°F).
- Protect from light.
- See bottle or box for lot number and expiration date.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Do not use with any other products containing decongestants.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, or diabetes.
- When using this product temporarily discomfort may occur such as: burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase of nasal discharge.
- The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- Do not use for more than 3 days.
- Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestions to
recur or worsen.
- Keep this and all drugs away from children.
- In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use if imprinted plastic neck band on cap is broken or missing.
- Do not use if solution is brown or contains a precipitate.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb