MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE . INDICATIONS: Claritin childrens allergy 24 hour allergy relief syrup, grape flavor temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Loratadine 5mg (Purpose: Antihistamine). Inactive Ingredients: Edetate Disodium, Flavor, Glycerin, Maltitol, Phosphoric Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Water. DIRECTIONS:
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
- Itching of the nose or throat.
- Adults and children 6 years: Over 2 teaspoonfuls daily. Do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
- Children 2 to under 6 years of age: 1 teaspoonful daily. Do not take more than 1 teaspoonful in 24 hours.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison control Center right away.
- Each teaspoonful contains: sodium 6 mg. Packaged with tamper-evident bottle cap. Do not use if breakable ring is separated or missing. Store between 20 Degree to 25 DegreeC (68 Degree to 77 DegreeF).
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb